Re: Azi 19.12.2011 este o zi foarte trista pentru SAAB

Postby bullet » 05 Mar 2012, 23:42

Si TATA vrea Saab. Devine interesant. :mrgreen:

http://www.saabsunited.com/2012/03/tata ... -saab.html
bullet
Saabist adevarat

Postby aeroX » 28 Mar 2012, 13:09

Sa dea Cel de Sus sa fie bine pentru SAAB. as zice ca cel mai potrivit investitor ar fi BMW pentru ca ar aduce imediat un plus de imagine, tehnologie si mai ales management. a fost un moment cand as fi dorit ca Saab sa fi fuzionat cu Volvo dar acum se pare ca nu mai este realista situatia. pana la urma sa investeasca cineva acolo la modul serios si sa faca treaba buna . in felul asta o sa stergem acest topic din lipsa de *material* :)
autentic
aeroX
Junior

Postby bullet » 23 May 2012, 11:24

BREAKING NEWS: Youngman gives up!

Dagens Industri just reported that Youngman has given up its pursuit for Saab Automobile.

The main reason why the administrators have decided not to let Youngman buy Saab is the big uncertainty regarding the payments, which all originates with the Chinese Government. The great delay in payments due to bureaucracy is also a major factor.

Sursa
bullet
Saabist adevarat

Postby bullet » 24 May 2012, 10:36

The time on my macbook reads 23:22 and a few hours ago I got a call from one of our sources who told me that the electric consortium would be the ones taking home the deal in the pursuit of Saab Automobile. The source also told me that the matter is not so much pure electric vehicles anymore but hybrids is also on the table, which both me and Till agrees would most likely be about the electric rear axel program from eAAM which Saab worked with up until december. There has been reports on for example Mahindra wanting to make Saab a complete XWD product.

Another source said “its not a matter of if, they buy Saab but more a matter of when” which again confirmed this for us, now I do trust our sources but I want to write this as clearly as I can: WE DON’T KNOW if this is the truth or not.

For many this will look as if we have to say goodbye to the Saab we used to know. But ist hat really the case? Core values of Saab always included fun to drive, safety and responsible performance. None of this values excludes that the car could be a hybrid. So a full electrical/hybrid portfolo does not nessearily mean to give up the values but it could well create a unique status.
Looking at todays auto industry this is definetely imortant as the impact of the 2009 crisis is not over yet. The overall car market has only begun to recover slowly and even the new markets like China or India demand new mobility solutions. Offering those can be a huge benefit for a future Saab when it comes to competing with the major established brands.

Simply put, what several of our sources suggest is that Saab needs to buy time, and one way to do that is to “lay low” and focus on one important product for the 3-5 years it would take to develop a brand new product range based upon the Phoenix platform. If the electric consortium or, the name that it has recently been given: National Electric Vehicle Sweden, headed by no other than Karl-Erling Trogen, who is the former CEO of Volvo Trucks, is the buyer then I think we are looking at a whole new type of Saab. The company was established last monday and the name and company description was approved by the Swedish Agency in charge. One thing I want to point out is that they would probably not go ahead and form the company unless they were very sure that they would take home the deal. Since all the documentation about establishment of companies in Sweden are public documents, they would no longer remain secret by doing so, which means that they are close to their goal.

Karl-Erling has been heavily involved with environmental friendly solutions for several years and has worked with production of E85 in Sweden through bi-products from the forrest industry and has also been involved with several high-profile companies in China. Another member of the board is Mikael Kubu, who is an expert in company reconstruction and insolvency which would be a highly needed skill to have considering what Saab needs to go through in the next few years.

Saab, the company, right now has nothing in it, no dealership network, no finance structure, no personnel-structure, no communications network, nothing… everything needs to be completely rebuilt from scratch, which will take a huge amount of time.

For the next couple of years we might need to get used to a Saab that can work, with what it has, until it is ready to move up to the next level. The GM products are gone and we can most likely assume that no more GM products will ever ware the logo SAAB again, so until Saab can truly stand on its own feet it needs to work in small-scale / high-profile products range. And Saab has exactly that, and it is called the ePower. It also has great diesel engines, I’ve been driving one for a couple of days now and that engine together with a hybrid system would truly be revolutionary. Also considering the new environmental regulations which are due to be implemented in Europe called the Euro7 which focuses a lot on electric vehicles and non-fosile fuels, this company could perhaps make Saab work.

Now I’ve stated before that I don’t like pure electric cars, and I still don’t, and I don’t believe in them for the general drivers, but for the city-drivers and short range drivers it could work and regardless of my own pre-conceptions, I’m going to have an open mind with this and let this concept try to inspire me.

One thing we also heard from more than one source is that Mahindra is no longer a key-player in the process and the reason is said to be political. No, we don’t know what it means but they clearly have a major road-bump ahead of them causing cause for concern. But if we connect some of the dots we have it could well be that Mahindra joined forces with this new company in some way. This fact has already been speculated about fairly extensively in the Swedish media. We’ll have to wait and see.

Now the text above is as stated NOTHING WE KNOW, for sure! They are things that we have heard from various sources and I want to bring them out to you directly, honestly together with my thoughts because I feel that you all deserve to know what we know. No harm will come from sharing this information at this state and I urge everyone not to draw conclusions from this!

Whatever becomes of Saab we must realize that this is a good thing, because the other option is that Saab is chopped up and sold off in pieces, is an option that we do not want to see. And any solution, as long as their intentions are to build cars (any kind) is better than Saab being no more!

Sursa

Credeti ca asta e solutia cea mai buna in momentul de fata ? Ca o marca "decedata" de doua ori in ultimii ani, sa comercializeze masini electrice si hibride ?
Nu e sigura treaba, dar mi se pare ca se paveaza drumul spre asa ceva.
bullet
Saabist adevarat

Postby Lixandru Razvan » 24 May 2012, 15:37

Whatever becomes of Saab we must realize that this is a good thing, because the other option is that Saab is chopped up and sold off in pieces, is an option that we do not want to see. And any solution, as long as their intentions are to build cars (any kind) is better than Saab being no more!

Trebuie sa recunoastem ca evoluam si deja au luat amploare aceste vehicule hibride si electrice , cred ca reprezinta viitorul si nu unul foarte indepartat .Daca asta ar insemna supravietuirea,Doamne ajuta .Eu unul imi doresc sa supravietuiasca si sa fabrice masini de orice ce fel chiar si unele mai accesibile :D .
SAAB - Moves my mind
Lixandru Razvan
Senior

Postby bullet » 28 May 2012, 10:54

Breaking news !!

From ttela.se

"Mahindra wins Saab"

The search for Saab wins Mahindra.

So it sounds in the Indian media, and while speculation flows are safe:

Saab Automobile may have a new owner at any second now.
Related
Saab

Youngman out there, and Saab will be Indian. This is how movements in India, home of the SUV giant Mahindra & Mahindra, which will be one of the most stubborn stakeholders in the insolvency of Stallbacka. Clearly, at present only to the bankruptcy trustees vulnerable "deadline" for a complete sale reasonably approaching. Ambition, to have a clear buyer before the summer, will not have changed and even if no date is stated, we are approaching in June by leaps and bounds.
Anna-Karin Nils Gustafsson

http://ttela.se/ekonomi/saab/1.1641747- ... -hem-saab-

Articolul va fi updatat "any second now", cel putin asta scrie de la ora 10.366 ora locala.
Scuze pt traducere, e cu goagal.
bullet
Saabist adevarat

Postby MagicPenguin » 28 May 2012, 11:01

Wow! Se pare ca sarbatorim in weekend... :twisted:
I drive:
I miss:
MagicPenguin
Saabist adevarat

Postby Catalin9-3 » 28 May 2012, 12:57

Salut. in sfarsit si putin soare pe ploaia asta.
Saab 9-3, 2002,2.0T,185CP,bej metalizat
Catalin9-3
Junior

Postby tony » 28 May 2012, 15:55

may have a new owner # has a new owner
nu e acelasi lucru. Ar fi bine, dar d-astea calde am mai servit pana acum, nu?
tony
Saabist adevarat

Postby n0iz3 » 07 Jun 2012, 09:00

2008 Skoda Octavia 2.0 TDI DSG Laurin & Klement
ex-2003 Saab 9-3 SS 2.0t. You hear the turbo spooling... aaaaaaand I'm gone.
n0iz3
Saabist

Postby bullet » 07 Jun 2012, 09:20

RIGHT NOW: Saab deal can be completed
TROLLHÄTTAN

Saab will now be sold.

The receivers have finished their work and come to a result.

- That's what we know right now, says Trollhattan Mayor. [Updated 09:10]
Related

It's this Thursday morning, Mayor Annika Wenner Flowers can tell you that the information received, the sales of Saab Automobile in bankruptcy now scheduled to be completed.

- But the timing of when you state the identity of the buyer knows. It has been said that it should be clear this week, but with times in situations like this are always difficult, says Wenner Flowers to TTELA.

- We are seasoned.

As far Wenner Blom know, it is continuing a comprehensive solution that applies.

We can see that from different quarters in recent weeks been claims that electric vehicle consortium behind the National Electric Vehicle Sweden is well placed. So even this week, as it more than once been claims that they buy Saab. And it has also been very clear indication of the Youngman not reached the finish line and Mahindra & Mahindra have not been active in the process in a long time, which also indicates that the electric vehicle consortium pulled the longest straw.

Traducere cu google. Eu unul m-am saturat de zvonuri. Pana nu e oficial nu ma mai stresez :mrgreen:
Sper sa ma insel, dar nu cred ca poate iesi nimic bun din achizitia Saab de catre NEVS, o sa apara masinute de golf cu emblema Saab. :cry:
bullet
Saabist adevarat

Postby Edy » 07 Jun 2012, 09:44

Ce ocazie pentru o noua intalnire!
Se implinesc 65 de ani de SAAB si cu ocazia asta reinvie!
SAAB 9-5 Troll Hirsch, 2007, 2.3T 300 cp, negru
SAAB 9-3 AERO sedan, 2007, 2.8T 300cp, negru
SAAB 9-3 AERO sedan, 2009, 2.0T XWD 210cp, gri
SAAB 9-3 AERO COUPE, 2002, 2.0T Maptun Stg3 270 cp, gri
SAAB 9-5 AERO sedan, 2007, 2.3T 260 CP, rosu
SAAB 9000 AERO, 1996, 2.0T 185 cp Italian Aero, albastru
SAAB 9000 Anniversary, 1997, 2.0T 150 cp, albastru
SAAB 900i SEDAN, 1992, 2.0i
+ inca cateva!
https://xpt.ro/
https://www.facebook.com/nxsautomobile
Edy
Site Admin

Postby MagicPenguin » 07 Jun 2012, 11:28

Edy wrote:Ce ocazie pentru o noua intalnire!
Se implinesc 65 de ani de SAAB si cu ocazia asta reinvie!

Adevarul e ca in luna mai nu am facut nimic in sensul asta. Ar trebui sa programam ceva la sfarsitul acestei luni.

Pana la urma ne-am infratit cu indienii? O fi Mahindra sau nu? :mrgreen:
I drive:
I miss:
MagicPenguin
Saabist adevarat

Postby n0iz3 » 07 Jun 2012, 12:45

Deschidem pariurile? :lol:
2008 Skoda Octavia 2.0 TDI DSG Laurin & Klement
ex-2003 Saab 9-3 SS 2.0t. You hear the turbo spooling... aaaaaaand I'm gone.
n0iz3
Saabist

PreviousNext

Return to SAAB - Move Your Mind